GEHEIT GmbH company supplies design services in the field of compressed air preparation and production; provide engineering services in regard to heat recovery, ventilation, air conditioning and cooling systems for small, medium and large industrial and commercial facilities.
Projects represent solutions for:
– Construction of new sites;
– Reconstruction of existing production facilities to improve energy efficiency.
The main criteria for equipment selection and development of technological schemes are safety and reliability of equipment, energy efficiency, significant increase of economic effect during modernization, ecological safety of the project.
Geheit specialists, engaged in the engineering process, have great experience in operating compressor and other technological equipment, have excellent skills in handling with two- and three-dimensional modeling programs, which are necessary to fulfill technological diagrams, dimensional drawings, plans and other documentation. Long-term experience of cooperation with leading global companies and a large number of implemented projects contribute to continuous improvement of the quality of services and documentation provided, as well as reduction of time expenditures.
Engineering includes the following steps:
- Project planning based on the design task.
- Equipment selection.
- Development of the plan for the location and connection of equipment to existing networks.
- Development of project documentation, including technological schemes with instrumentation and control systems.
- Development of data sheets and specifications.
- Preparation of estimate documentation.
- Field supervision during installation by a third party.
At the request of the client the documentation is provided in Russian, English, German or Baltic languages.
GEHEIT representative in the Baltic States:
Akaciju street 3B, Riga, LV-1029
Tel.: +371 263 93 008
Tel.: +371 221 15 996